Classified Cyber Security Assistant Spec Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XFTD10:Information Systems Assurance
Moorestown, NJ 08057, US
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
• Support Risk Management Framework process of government authorization to operate for classified systems throughout Lockheed Martin RMS. Handle correspondence, both hardcopy and email, necessary to request, obtain, and maintain Defense Security Service approval to operate per the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), NIST and other contract-specific provisions as necessary.
• Assemble softcopy and hardcopy document packages for transmittal to the Office of the Designated Approving Authority (ODAA) of the Defense Security Service (DSS).
• Prepare and maintain metrics regarding numbers and types of classified systems, and their expiration of accreditation to ensure continuous availability is assured. Assist cyber security personnel at geographically-separated sites in using online documentation management tools, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Lockheed Martin RMS’s Engineering Product Data Management (EPDM).
• Perform administrative security actions as part of the RMS Security team. Research System Security Plan discrepancies, track classified system status, update equipment tracking databases, track Mobile classified systems, equipment disposition, report IS security incidents to the A/ISSM, keep management and A/ISSM informed of all issues and changes relevant to security, conduct security reviews/tests for procedural/physical elements of the IS and answer user questions related to system/usage/policies.
• Assist, instruct and support ISSO/AISSOs and ISSMs with training, questions or concerns with EPDM, eMASS, CIS SharePoint and SPCentral.
• Key contact person for those needing to information pertaining to the Statistics on Classified Information Systems and the Approval to Operate submittal process. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to sensitive company and government information.
Attention to details and accuracy in report preparation.
Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
Good interpersonal skills.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
Must be a team player.
Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military