Cyber Security Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Y930A00:Info Systems Security Risk Aly
Sunnyvale, CA 94089, US
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Cyber Security Analyst will work at the LM Sunnyvale campus as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for National Programs. The ISSO is responsible for Cyber Security operations and IA security measures for classified Information Systems in accordance with Government directives and facility procedures. In this role, you will:
- Ensure classified information systems are in compliance with the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, work RMF documentation, including System Security Plans, obtain/maintain and track government approvals to operate classified systems.
- Coordinate with Government Customers, LM IT, different Security disciplines, and other Program Personnel as needed, in developing creative solutions to meeting unique Program processing requirements.
- Perform daily IA tasks, to include Portable Electronic Device (PED) registrations, hardware mitigation & sanitization, software reviews, conducting initial user briefings, re-training as required, and other duties as assigned.
A Top Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Candidate will typically have 2+ years of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience in system hardening, analysis, vulnerability management,
- Demonstrated technical experience for Windows & UNIX-based operating systems, and networked environments
- Current DoDD 8570.01 certification (CISSP, Security+, etc.)
- Prior Information System Security Officer (ISSO) experience
- Experience working with ICD503 requirements and RMF implementation
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53 and DISA STIGS
- Hands-on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools
- Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal relations, and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to multi-task in a high stress environment
- Possess the ability to work with multiple customers, and must be able to build and maintain effective team and customer relationships
- Comfortable presenting/briefing to upper Management and different Government Customers
Who We Are
<div style="text-align: justify;">At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.</div>