Manufacturing Engineer, Cutter Application Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XEAECK:ME Rotors & Transmissions
Stratford, CT 06615, US
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
- Experienced with selecting cutters and establishing machining parameters for metal cutting processes.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on a team environment.
- Customer focused
- Catia experience
- Experience with machining precision components from forgings or castings (titanium, steel, magnesium, aluminum).
- Solumina manufacturing database experience
- CATIA (computer aided design) skills
[3D digital model creation]
- SAP process planning system knowledge
- Project management experience
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military