Manufacturnig Engineer, NC Programmer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XEAECK:ME Rotors & Transmissions
Stratford, CT 06615, US
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
- Experience in creating NC programs for machining precision dynamic components
- Metal cutting knowledge
- Good communication and project management skills
- CATIA V5 skills in solid modeling and NC programming (or equivalent)
- Experience with machining titanium, steel, magnesium or aluminum
- Strong analytical skills to determine root cause and for development of effective corrective actions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military