National Cyber Range Event Designer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XEBT2A:TLS Software Eng
National Cyber Range
Orlando, FL 32825, US
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
• Expert designer of realistic cyber environments to meet training cyber objectives
• Proven ability to design cyber training events, skilled at decomposing training objectives and MSELs into computer systems and network design features.
• Experienced at conducting cyber exercises, working through the planning process and coordinating with end users, event sponsors and partner infrastructure providers in a collaborative fashion to ultimately provide realistic cyber training environments that meets customer needs.
• Must be able to independently work with end users and customers, inferring cyber environment requirements and resulting design documents and then communicating and leading the buildout of the desired networks.
• Willingness to travel to customer sites; approximately 50% travel.
• Support the end users and sponsors during the training events, providing clear and concise technical leadership to the supporting engineering teams to ensure smooth and effective cyber testing and training.
• Experienced in defensive and offensive cyber Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.
• Ability to build and assess network and software systems architectures.
• Understanding and appropriate application of network sensors and traffic generation tools as applied toward training cyber environments
• Experience working with US CYBERCOM and other DoD cyber training organizations.
• TS/SCI clearance
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military