Program Planner Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Missiles and Fire Control
DBNPD1:PLANNING - MSTR PLAN
Grand Prairie, TX 75051, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Lockheed Martin offers a competitive benefits package, with generous 401k matching and flexible schedule options.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Supports senior Program Planning and Scheduling personnel in the preparation and maintenance of plans.
• Develops Integrated Master Schedules for new or existing development programs from Program Summary Master Schedules.
• Maintains schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical paths issues.
• May work proposal preparation and assess the progress against established plans and parameters.
• Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, and work requirements.
• Maintains cost and schedule integration.
Relocation assistance is available.
• Experience in schedule/planning development using MS Project or similar tool
• Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
• Advanced Excel sill set including macros, lookup tables and VBA
• Critical Path Scheduling methodology knowledge
• Planning / scheduling tool experience with MS Project
• Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Development experience
• Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and maintenance experience
• Excellent problem solving skills and outside the box thinking
• Great communication and relationship building skills
• Schedule Risk Assessment process experience
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military