Project Management, Global Expatriate Administrator-Entry Level Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
LS42FF:GVL FTO (ES Benefits)
Greenville, SC 29605, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the US.
• Experience developing and making presentations.
• Experience conducting research
• Experience creating metrics
• Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
• Human Resources experience.
• Experience writing policies and procedures
• Experience leading projects and teams.
• A strong sense of follow-up and closure.
• Demonstrate diplomacy when interacting with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, along with analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Candidate must have strong customer relationship management skills.
• Advanced level of MS PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
• Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, adaptable to change and able to concurrently handle multiple, widely-varied assignments.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-domain team
• Ability to articulate complex matters in concise oral and written presentations in a fast-paced proposal environment.
• Manage database updates and projects
• Lead the development of program documents; Perform document reviews
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military