Quality Assurance Engineer, Entry Level Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
8030A00:QA - Missile Programs
QA/Test and Inspection
Littleton, CO 80125, US
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion for working on emerging technologies? If you are seeking a career that has tremendous impact beyond any one individual come and be a part of the Fleet Ballistic Missile program. We are helping the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic deterrence. We offer unique career opportunities and challenges on a program with a rich history and exciting future. We help keep this nation and our allies secure.
Interested in joining us as a Quality Assurance Engineer Associate? If so, you will be supporting the Quality Assurance team and program suppliers.
IN THIS ROLE:
• You will act as the point of contact for suppliers and quality issues
• You will be responsible for ensuring the proper flow-down of quality requirements
• You will interpret contract quality requirements and tailor the requirements for individual suppliers when deemed necessary
• You will coordinate and resolve issues with conflicting requirements
• You will be responsible for ensuring root cause has been determined and effective corrective action is implemented to prevent recurrence of discrepancies
• You will create and maintain inspection plans
• You will identify quality deficiencies and follow-up on corrective action
• You will be responsible for the creation, reporting and analysis of quality metrics
• You will collaborate with program customer
• You will possess the ability to work with internal suppliers, product centers, and subcontractor/suppliers
• You will utilize SSC ERP systems (SAP/EPDM) and MS Office suite applications to perform day to day tasks.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g.,
math, physics, chemistry, etc.).
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance, thus US Citizenship is
• Reporting quality metrics experience
• Awareness of trend analysis, AS9100 requirements or
statistical process control
• Ability to multi-task, be thorough and detail oriented
• Green Belt certification/training
• Problem-solving and ability to handle working level conflict
• Work independently and in a team environment and meet documented schedule commitments
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military