Radar Signal Processing Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XEATS7:Mtn Radar Systems
Systems Engineering: Design and Verification
Moorestown, NJ 08057, US
TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid)
Radar Systems Engineering within the Mission Systems Engineering Center of Excellence (COE) is seeking a candidate for the development, implementation, and testing of signal processing algorithms for high performance Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar systems. The successful candidate will have strong analytic and communication skills and work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment. Occasional travel may be required.
The Radar Signal Processing Engineer will:
- Apply advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts to develop revolutionary system solutions.
- Assist in performing functional analysis, design trade studies, requirements allocation, and interface definition to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Research, design, and implement new algorithms to enhance signal processing capabilities.
- Develop models and detailed simulations to assess system performance.
- Support integration and test, evaluate test results, investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution.
- Participate in design reviews of Radar System products with internal and external customers, program and senior leadership, and multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Functional knowledge of Radar or Electronic Warfare systems, subsystems and components.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: system analysis, architecture, requirements development, design, modeling and simulation, or integration and test.
- High proficiency in Matlab or Python.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain or maintain a DoD Secret level clearance.
- Radar systems development experience including algorithms, software, data analysis, and modeling and simulation.
- Experience using System Engineering tools including DOORS and Rhapsody.
- Demonstrated analytical, applied mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- Active DoD Secret level clearance or higher.
Who We Are
<div style="text-align: justify;">At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.</div>