RMS Chief Data & Analytics Officer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
50018:EBS BA Program Office - MST
Moorestown, FL 08057, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
• Establishing data management goals, strategies, communications and plans necessary to execute the RMS business strategy and to maximize the value of data to the enterprise,
• Developing, defining and executing data, analytics, data architecture, and artificial intelligence strategies and activities,
• Ensuring that data is treated like a strategic asset and that appropriate governance, quality standards and controls are implemented,
• Lead the development of talent and partnerships in the areas of data strategy, analytics and artificial intelligence,
• Maintain Security and Privacy – oversee, prioritize, and enforce specific security and privacy requirements for data as it relates to privacy laws, U.S. Government and industry regulations (e.g., DFARS), and corporate compliance policies.
• Working closely with the enterprise CDAO, enterprise Chief Data Architect, and RMS business leaders to ensure the appropriate adoption of standards, reference models and enterprise -level solutions
*Location Flexible: Major RMS locations preferred
• Experience developing a robust data architecture for a large-scale enterprise
• Experience in Engineering and/or Information Technology,
• Ability to define and adopt agile management practices,
• Experience setting data governance standards and policies,
• Ability to build, collaborative cross-enterprise teams,
• Experience translating technology roadmaps and strategy to operational improvement,
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the data / analytics / AI technology involved and industry trends,
• Experience leading large teams of technology professionals,
• Strong influencing and collaboration skills, in working across organization boundaries.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience building training programs at all levels (from awareness training through technical training),
• Experience in Aerospace and Defense, engineering, and manufacturing data systems, data types, and business processes,
• Experience with DoD (Department of Defense) program data protection requirements and data security practices.
• level clearance
Who We Are
<div style="text-align: justify;">At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.</div>