Senior Guidance Navigation & Control Engineer (Hypersonics) - Grand Prairie, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Missiles and Fire Control
DE5642:GUIDANCE & NAVIGATION & TRACK
Systems Engineering: Other
TOAR and GNC Engineers
Grand Prairie, TX 75051, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
You will be a part of a small, fast-paced advanced programs team working in the high-profile development of a new hypersonic weapon system that will play a critical role in the future defense of our nation.
• Missile seeker design, GNC algorithms, and 6DOF simulation development.
• Line of sight modeling and algorithm development.
• Candidate must have an secret security clearance.
• Missile flight test experience.
• It is desired that the last security clearance investigation be within the last 5 years.
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military