Software Engineer / OOP / C++ / Java / Manassas, VA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XEBT3A:C4USS Software Eng
Manassas, VA 20110, US
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
Will be expected to participate in all phases of SW development to include:
-high level design
-Integration and Test
Will work very closely with an integrated functional team to ensure adherence to requirements through operational deployment. Could be called upon to work with H/W during setup and maintenance/debug efforts.
Requires travel - sometimes frequent, sometimes short notice, CONUS/OCONUS
• Excellent communication skills
• Systems Programming - C/C++, JAVA, Python, network configuration
• Continuous Integration - Experience with CM, Compile, Debugging, and Code Review tools
• Hardware - Troubleshooting hardware problems
• Network Programming - TCP, UDP, ZeroMQ, Protobufs, SONET/ATM, fiber optic networks, RS-232, performance critical, etc.
• GUI Programming - BXPRO, Xmotif, Qt, Tcl/Tk, etc
• Continuous Integration: Git, Gerrit, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Redmine, virtualization
• Hardware - Replacing cards, connecting networks, racking units, critical item testing
VirtualBox or other virtualization technologies
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military