Sr FPGA Design Engineer / Dallas, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Missiles and Fire Control
DE5333:FPGA ASIC DESIGN
Grand Prairie, TX 75051, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin!
Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Digital Design encompasses the full life cycle of electronic subsystems development.
As such, the FPGA Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Development, integration and test of processor subsystem features and interfaces in FPGA hardware
- Requirements, FPGA code, and test bench development
- Timing analysis
- Unit test
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with electronic analyzers and other test equipment
- Experience with Synopsis Synplify, Synopsis VCS, ChipScope tool sets
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military