Strategy and Business Development for ISR and UAS Programs Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Palmdale, CA 93550, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
The selected candidate will communicate to customers and decision makers at all levels focusing on operational capability, cost of ownership benefits and needs/requirements. This individual will execute customer events and visits to communicate LM Aero specific messages and build relationships. Additionally, the selected candidate will execute the broad range of business development activities including market development, opportunity qualification, customer relationship management, decision mapping, competitive intelligence, customer analysis, competitor assessment, message and strategy development, written responses to requests for information (RFIs) and proposals etc.
• Demonstrated ability to craft presentations for senior management and customers.
• Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries and jurisdictions and leading customer meetings and cross-discipline teams in development of customer solutions.
• Current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance with SAP/SAR/SCI (with CI POLY) accesses.
• Knowledge of the US military Joint Capabilities Integration and Development Systems (JCIDS).
• Knowledge of the US military defense acquisition process to include foreign military sales and direct commercial sales.
• Knowledge of US military organizational construct.
• Knowledge of US military operational doctrine.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to quickly grasp technology concepts and translate their value to customers.
• Ability to utilize political skills to cope with conflict.
• Ability to travel.
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business environment and priorities.
Ideal candidates have either:
• Operational and command experience in US military ISR and/or UAS aircraft as well as headquarters staff experience or
• Significant international pursuit and capture experience
...or they are an emerging leader within the Lockheed Martin Skunk Works
Who We Are
<div style="text-align: justify;">At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.</div>