Submarine Electronics Trainer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
Manassas, VA 20110, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Specific tasks include content analysis with Subject Matter Experts, training content design, objective development, syllabus maintenance, and creation of lesson knowledge checks in multiple lessons and delivery of courseware. The ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment consisting of technical writers, courseware developers, instructional designers, graphic artists, and hardware/software engineers is essential.
- Ability to convey complex, technical information effectively and succinctly to multiple levels of Navy personnel
- Must be able to interpret, paraphrase and rewrite engineering source data into effective curriculum for the customer
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to organize effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and complete tasks on time without daily supervision
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
Experience interfacing with submarine crews from junior operator to the Commanding Officer
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military