Sustainment Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Rotary and Mission Systems
XEASM3:SAC - MS Logistics / Sustain
Owego, CT 06615, US
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
Repair BOA activities include asset tracking from induction through completion in the repair process, including that appropriate Acceptance Test Procedures are applied and proper sell-off documentation is presented to government representatives. Additional responsibilities include regular customer interface on repair status, monthly presentations to LM Leadership on program performance and financial progress. Leading and coordinating the proposal team for developing, submitting, fact-finding and negotiations of 5-year FMS BOA renewal proposal.
Duties under the Defense Logistics Agency Consumable capture, the PM will lead the opportunity shaping, proposal development, submittal, fact finding and negotiations of a tailored logistics, outcome-based proposal for over 500 consumable line items in support of the MH60 platform. Following successful award, the PM will manage the outcome-based program and lead a high volume of parts/part numbers from numerous suppliers.
• Lead program Sustainment and aftermarket teams including EVM and integrated cost, schedule and risk management
• Understand and direct technical teams in development and implementation of complex project plans
• Direct customer interfaces on multiple programs required to communicate programmatic and technical status
• Lead multiple small, agile, complex after-market program efforts while performing many different functions is required
• Interface with RMS Sourcing and multiple Suppliers and ability to travel on a frequent basis.
• Lead large Proposal teams in support of Repair BOA renewal and DLA Outcome-based contracting
• 5+ years of program leadership and proposal experience
• Knowledge of Avionics Repair Processes and spare parts management
• Proposal management, leadership, development, fact-find and negotiation experience
• Understanding of US Navy Aviation maintenance concepts and community
• Understanding and experience in Outcome-based concepts and contracting
• Experience in developing, applying and balancing dynamic demand forecasting and inventory management techniques
Who We Are
<div style="text-align: justify;">At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.</div>