Systems Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
71ABA00:System Design Integration
Systems Engineering: Design and Verification
Littleton, CO 80125, US
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
If you are looking to develop your technical skills and be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-moving, high performance team while adapting to ever-changing customer requirements, then this Systems Engineer position might be just for you.
The job duties of this Systems Engineer Stf role include:
• Systems Engineering role within the Military Support Program, Special Studies team
• Responsible for software integration and test, baseline release, configuration management, and change management
• Responsible for developing System I&T test plans, test procedures, and test reports
• Develop and maintain CONOPs, Requirements, and ICDs
• Design, plan, and execute operational demonstrations on a fast-paced schedule
• Coordination of operational demonstrations with multiple organizations in both classified and unclassified environments
• Familiarity and/or operational experience utilizing MATLAB and Command and Control software
This position is for a Systems Engineer to join a small team of dedicated individuals in the Special Studies area of MSP. This systems engineer will be the lead (responsible engineer) for software Baseline deliveries, configuration management, change management, and Systems Integration and Test activities leading up to the operational demonstrations, to include developing the test plans, test procedures, and test reports for the Systems I&T activities. This systems engineer will also support the team in the operational demonstrations from the planning phase through execution on a fast-paced schedule. In this effort, the candidate will work closely with the customer to define the test objectives, and coordinate demonstration activities with multiple organizations across various geographical locations in both classified and unclassified environments for execution and analysis.
In addition to Systems Integration and Test activities and operational demonstration execution, the candidate will have the opportunity to design, develop, test, integrate and release software tools in support of operational demonstration planning, execution and analysis.
This position will require occasional support during non-standard business hours.
• Operations experience
• Strong systems engineering or similar background working with a technical team
• Systems Integration and Test experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Active Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance
• Configuration Management experience for software baselines, to include version control, integration and testing, and baseline deployment
• Change Management experience for software baselines from development, integration and test, and finally to delivery to operations
• Software development and systems engineering/integration experience utilizing Linux and/or Windows operating environments
• Experience developing and maintaining CONOPs, Requirements, ICDs, Test Plans and Test Procedures
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate and develop effective customer relationships and work with senior technical management
• Familiarity with MSP
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military