Systems Engineering Lead (CAM) - Grand Prairie, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Missiles and Fire Control
DE5651:MODELING & SIMULATION
Systems Engineering: Models and Simulations
TOAR and GNC Engineers
Grand Prairie, TX 75051, US
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
MFCE&T M&S Engineering
• Experience with performance simulations of aircraft, radars or missile systems.
• Simulation modeling experience.
• Must have the ability to obtain a secret clearance.
• C++, Ada, FORTRAN, and MATLAB.
• Object oriented programming.
• Integration of simulation components in a HWIL environment.
• Algorithms for guidance, autopilots, and navigation for missiles.
Who We Are
At Lockheed Martin, veterans are at the center of everything we do — in fact, one in five of our employees has served in uniform. We are proud to help men and women like you successfully transition into civilian careers. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on the same kind of long-term challenging assignments you tackled while in the military.
Learn more at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military